Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah of flight MH370 was said to a ‘fanatical’ supporter of the country’s opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim – jailed for homosexuality just hours before the jet disappeared. Captain Shah could have hijacked the plane in an anti-government protest.
We have received intelligence direct from one of our sources in Singapore:
I guess you may also be following the news of the MH370 incident. After analyzing all the available input, I may be able to put in my two cent’s worth to theorise as follows:-
1. Najib knows a lot but trying hard to distract and hide the truth which will eventually destroy him.
2. That’s why he was so desperate to jail Anwar last Friday (07MAR) & MH370was announced to be lost on Friday night. Isn’t this a very unusual coincidence?
3. If Najib was exposed & step down, Anwar will become the next de facto PM.
4. The Mongolian government is behind the plot to do justice to Altantuya who was murdered in cold blood to shut her mouth. (Altantuya: wikipedia)
5. Motive of plot: to negotiate for heavy compensation & to expose corruption of Najib in submarine deal with France. Altantuya was translator in the deal.
6. They may have enlisted top (Russian) experts to check & jam the aircraft systems and manually fly West to land in Nepal, Bhutan or Tibet (within 8 hr fuel range) which may be sympathetically linked to Mongolia.
7. Najib may have been notified that justice will soon be executed before the incident.
8. That’s why he had to desperately put Anwar in jail.
9. What a double news shocker for the Malaysians on Friday 07MAR.
Latest developments have confirmed my original hypothesis that the plane
was hijacked. It also appears that the whole plot was quite brilliantly
planned. Here are the fresh possibilities which I have figured out as
1. To avoid radar detection from the Indian mainland, they may have flown
all the way across the Indian ocean to land in Maldives which one of
the most inconspicuous place in the Indian ocean with perfect runway
length (3200m) for refueling and then proceed somewhere to the Ural
mountains or even African desert.
2. They may even hide the hostages safely on one of the remote atolls of
Maldives until their demands are met.
3. If such is the case, the MH B777 aircraft may never be found.
Captain Shah was an ‘obsessive’ supporter of Ibrahim. And hours before the doomed flight left Kuala Lumpur, the 53-year-old Shah attended a controversial trial in which Ibrahim was jailed for five years.
Anwar Ibrahim is a broadly popular democracy icon and former deputy prime minister whose prosecution on a charge of sodomy is seen by many Malaysians as political persecution.
Minister Najib Razak said that investigators had found ‘deliberate action’ on board the plane resulted in it changing course and losing contact with ground crews.
In confirmation, FBI investigators say the disappearance of MH370 may have been ‘an act of piracy’ and the possibility that hundreds of passengers are being held at an unknown location has not been ruled out.
Officials revealed that it is possible the aircraft could have landed and transmitted a satellite signal from the ground.
Data showing the number of plausible runways where the plane could have touched down – which need to be at least 5,000ft – offer hundreds of potential locations.