Foreign imports and illegal aliens are destroying America.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has forecast that U.S. gross domestic product would grow only at 2.5 percent this year and 2.7 percent in 2012.
Subtract the rate of inflation, 3.0% from the 2011 projected growth rate of 2.7% and the result is -0.3%, which is negative growth or a recession.
It gets even worse if you consider that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) which measures inflation has been manipulated by the United States to make things seem better than they really are. Gasoline, for instance, is very lightly weighted in the CPI.
It is estimated that the true CPI as it was originally calculated should be 7% higher than the present 3.0%, or a whopping 10.0%. Using that number, the American economy is shrinking, the GDP rate coming in at -7.3%. That feels more like it!
- Today, over 14 million people are unemployed-more idle men and women than at any time since the Great Depression.
- Nearly seven people in the labor pool compete for every job opening.
- Hiring is now 17 percent lower than the lowest level in the 2001-02 downturn.
- One fifth of all men of prime working age are not getting up and going to work.
- The number of people unemployed for six months is 6.2 million.
- Wages for part-time workers now average $19,000-less than half the median income.
Thanks to the media and the politicians, we American citizens are told very little about our present economic condition.
Meanwhile, multinational corporations are sending more jobs overseas. It is all about huge profits for CEOs and Wall Street at the expense of America.
The American government is in the pocket of big business.
Jobs cannot be created out of thin air. Jobs are created by demand. Workers create demand. Raise import duties to reduce the flood of foreign products destroying America. Keep illegal aliens out of the American workforce.
Bring America back by bringing the jobs back to America.