A day after facing furious lawmakers on Capitol Hill, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner told CNN on Thursday that he would forever “carry the burden” of the decision to bail out AIG but defended it as the government’s only option.
The following is how, with the help of Geithner, and Paulson, Goldman Sachs made tens of billions of dollars from the economic collapse of America in six easy steps:
- Goldman Sachs sells mortgage-related securities that are worthless junk to trusting clients at vastly overinflated prices.
- Goldman bets (with short sales) against those same mortgage-related securities that it sold so that Goldman and its CEO, Lloyd Blankfein, will make massive profits when the U.S. economy and housing market tanks (dragging down the American middle class and workers with it).
- Position Goldman friends in key positions of power in the US government – namely ex-Goldman CEO, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, Fed Chief Ben Bernanke, and Tim Geithner.
- Let Paulson, Bernanke, and Geithner funnel billions of bailout money secretly through AIG to Goldman to finance Goldman’s bets against the housing market (and against American homeowners).
- Have Treasury Secretary Paulson drive Goldman Sachs and Blankfein’s main competitor, Lehman Brothers, into bankruptcy and out of business. After getting the word from Secretary Paluson at 8:00am on the morning of September 15, 2008, the day that Lehman filed for bankruptcy, Geithner made some interesting telephone calls. Geithner telephoned Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman’s CEO, at 8:40am, at 9:16am, and at 10:01am. Why was Geithner telephoning, Blankfein, someone in private business? It was to share the good news with Blankfein that his main rival, Lehman, had been done in by Secretary Paulson. Geithner’s telephone records have been made a matter of public record, is how we know this.
- Collect the profits – Goldman Sachs is having their “most successful year” and will end up reporting approximately $50 billion in revenue for 2009 and Blankfein will get $68 million for the year.
Currently, Paulson is spouting the unsupported figure that the US would be at 25% unemployment, had he not bailed out his friends. Geithner is saying much of the same. Without these two (and their stooge, Obama), they maintain falsley that the US would be in the throes of another Great Depression.
Paulson and Geither have engineered the greatest transfer of wealth of all time – from the American people to Blankfein’s Goldman and friends. The American people are left to pay Wall Street’s outrageous bonuses.
Don’t expect Geithner, Paulson, and company to be punished by the law. We are in an age when Marc Rich was forgiven a $100 million debt to the IRS. Marc Rich’s lawyer was Eric Holder, now the US Attorney General.
Don’t expect Obama to do anything about these crooks. His State of the Union address was filled with praise and excuses for the work of Geithner, and Paulson. Obama is nothing but a puppet
All Obama has done is what he was told to do – raise the federal debt ceiling from 12 to 14 trillion dollars – in part, to pay bonuses to those like Blankfein who caused America’s financial meltdown.
As any person who has managed a business can tell you, Obama is a shirker. Shirkers are easy to spot – they are always on the move – always appearing to work. No sooner than the State of the Union address is over than Obama is off to his favorite refuge – Air Force One – off to read another teleprompter speech – a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So what to do? Well, you might organize a Tea Party for Blankfein, or pay him a visit.
Pay him a visit? Where does he live? As with most celebrities, Blankfein’s residence(s) are shrouded in secrecy. We can’t guarantee it, but below is where we think he lives, and street directions on how to get there.
Just one word of warning – it is reported that Goldman Sachs employees are arming themselves with pistols, so consider Blankfein to be armed and dangerous.
- Properly dressed, start your journey on Park Ave, New York City, just like you are another Lloyd Blankfein.
- Head toward E 33rd St.
- Swing a right at E 34th St.
- Take a left at NY-495 E/Tunnel Entrance St, Continue to follow NY-495 East.
- Take a leasurely ride on I-495 East. Imagine that you are as rich as Blankfein.
- Take exit 68 to merge onto Suffolk County 46 S/William Floyd Pkwy toward Shirley.
- Make a careful slight right to merge onto NY-27 E toward Montauk.
- Turn right at Tuckahoe Road – now things are getting ritzy.
- Then take the 2nd left onto County Rd 80 East – you are almost at the Blankfein’s house – act natural.
- Try to look like high-class folke as you continue slowly onto Hill Street – don’t get nervous – be calm.
- Turn right at 1st Neck Lane, and OMG! Blankfein’s house will be on the left at 340 1st Neck Ln, Southampton, NY 11968.
Good luck, and may the force be with you!